When Trouble Is All Around, Here Comes Victory!

I may not be the best writer, but I do believe and know the truth of what I have experience in time past to be true.

 The word "battle" to me, is the hurdles we go through in life, the things in which we encounter or come against and face, with these lessons comes wisdom if you can ever adhere to their teachings.

Some years ago, when I was going through many dark times in my life I began to question my own existence as well as I know at some point in your life, you have too. Wondering how did I get here? And what did I do to deserve this? These are the questions which haunted me during those times. I believe our choices has something to do with it, and on the other hand; maybe It was something meant for us to go through to come down this path in life to experience what I was being confronted with. Life really never goes the way we plan it, maybe life has something more and different for us. We desire such things when we are growing up, and feel we can move the world. We have been educated and taught to sail the skies. I believe I'm a confident, well educated, and can handle anything that comes my way. So life begins as we get more mature with age, we finish school, get more educational training, and we get jobs; to maintain ourselves and maybe a family if we have one.  That in living life, it is a due process, not of our time, but the timing of a higher power that knows when you are ready, and you have mastered the lessons.

I remember the story in the Bible, where Moses was elected to bring the children of Israel out of bondage which was in Egypt. This was not an easy task, but something had to take place, and some situations had to be settled.  Well, when it did finally got to the point where the children of Israel was announced their freedom, I know there was going to be some trouble ahead. You see, when things are going so great and you feel like everything is going to be fine, then here comes trouble.  As the children of Israel began to travel along their journey to freedom, they met with trouble before them, and there was trouble behind them. God told Moses to stretch forth his rod.  You see sometimes we have to use what we got, when we think that it is no way out of a situation.   It feels like there is no way out, but those that trust in the Lord, he shall direct your path, and He will definitely make a way. So Moses stretched out his rod, and the sea began to part. This must have been a great sight to see. I have come to realize this story through all the struggles, hardships and pain in life. When we finally come through them, another lesson has been learned and we acknowledge our thankfulness unto the higher power that knows this will make us grow in wisdom,  to be passed down to generation to come.  We were born with gifts and talents, that will not take a back set in being hindered.  We have been given an ability of unlimited potentials, because we serve a God who is not limited.  I know what it is like being in troubled situation, I'm quite sure you know. Being hungry, being without lights for a period of time, don't know where your next meal is coming from, or how you going to pay your bills, rent, or mortgage. But like the moral of this story,  all of a sudden, here comes victory!  That spark and zest for life comes alive in you, giving you that hope that you can make it and being thankful and grateful that we did.  Looking back over the years of my life, I'm truly grateful for being blessed and highly favored.

We were approved in the beginning of our lives (Jeremiah 1:5). The truth in life is not so much external as it is internal, just living life and life teaches the lessons to make us better and stronger and learn true gratefulness. and for us that it will happen in a moment in time, the right time when we have passed the lesson in life that God has offered through our many trials, that's when trouble is mounting, here comes  Imminent Victory! 









Comments

Popular Posts